No one likes to come home to a dirty house, but often it seems nearly impossible to keep it clean. It’s always a wise idea to have a cleaning company come in regularly, but who’s going to keep your home in order between their visits? Here are six quick tips for keeping your home clean:
1. Schedule certain jobs as needed. Of course the weekly jobs will be completed by your cleaning crew, but other jobs should be scheduled. For example, you might schedule the dishes right after dinner. You also might schedule your dish washing for right before dinner (the next night) while you are cooking. Designate one or two days each week as laundry days, depending on how much laundry you typically have.
2. Keep all of the necessary cleaning products within easy reach. It’s only natural to have the occasional spill that must be cleaned, so keep those cleaning products where you can get to them easily. This will keep you from putting off that cleanup until the spill is sticky or has started to sink into the rug. Locate a handy place to keep your supplies and make sure that you can get to them quickly without traipsing all over the house. Keep them in a place that’s close to where you have the most spills.
3. Do small basic cleaning tasks whenever you can. For example, wipe the dining room table off immediately after you clear the dishes from it. Clean toothpaste from the sink right after you brush your teeth. Small tasks like these can make a huge difference in the general cleanliness of your house.
4. Do small tasks immediately. For example, make your bed as soon as you get up. Clear off the table right after you eat. Scrape leftover food right into the trash, even if you’ll be washing those dishes the next night while you cook dinner. If you don’t wash them immediately, stack them in one place neatly so that they’re ready to be washed. Fill pots and pans with soapy water and let them soak. This will make for easy cleaning. Privat rengøringshjælp
5. De-clutter your space. Keep as few things in any room as you can. Put items away as soon as you are done using them so that they do not clutter up your home. A home that isn’t filled with clutter is much easier to keep clean on a regular basis.
6. Make a list of weekly tasks your cleaning company will handle. One of the first things you should do when engaging the help of a cleaning company is making a list of the items they are supposed to do every time they come over. If they’re only going to come in every other week, make sure that you plan sufficient time during their off-weeks so that you can fill in the gaps left by their absence.
Anyone can have a clean home by following these simple tips. Cleaning doesn’t have to take a long time, and the more you keep up with the chores, the better you’ll feel. Of course keeping your home clean is a real challenge because of how busy you are, so call in a professional house cleaner for help